DataBlockChain: Technology to Bring Critical Information to the World
As a technology, blockchain became famous along with Bitcoin, and most companies probably think its relevance, if any, is as another payments technology.
The right way to view blockchain, though, is to see blockchain as a technology and cryptocurrency as the first business domain where it was successfully applied. The features of blockchain are applicable to any industry, and they specifically address the concerns about data correctness and security that limit the use and sharing of big data.
Anyone who uses public services is rightly worried that, despite agencies’ best efforts to protect their systems, criminals might gain access to government databases and steal or manipulate records.
In 2015, for instance, hackers obtained personal details, Social Security numbers, fingerprints, employment history, and financial information for about 20 million individuals who had been subject to a background check by the US government. Encryption methods can never be 100 percent safe, but blockchain technology can make similar breaches a great deal more difficult to achieve.
After all, blockchain is essentially a distributed database forming a ledger. Changes to the ledger need to be agreed upon by every participant in the blockchain, which is reached through a consensus mechanism such as Proof of Work or Proof of Stake. In addition, the hash algorithm and timestamp ensures that data on a blockchain is immutable, verifiable and traceable. However, it important to note that low-quality data isn’t magically transformed into high-quality data. Garbage in still means garbage out. As such, it is vital that data is verified when it is acquired to ensure that bad data is not recorded on the blockchain.
Therefore, organizations that want to apply Blockchain within their organization, will need to ensure that their big data is correct and of the highest standards, since once on a blockchain it can no longer be altered. If done correctly, Blockchain could be a catalyst for better data, resulting in better insights.
While BigData has traditionally been available only to big companies, DataBlockChain.io lowers the barrier for entry and expands our potential client base to include small, medium and large businesses around the globe as well as ICOs seeking data for their new ventures.
DataBlockChain.io will collaborate with a network of diverse data partners contributing billions of data points from thousands of sources. DataBlockChain.io will manage and help monetize their data helping those data partners reach a broader global audience of potential customers.
When a customer places an order on DataBlockChain.io that uses the data partners data both DataBlockChain.io and the data partner will get a percentage of the data that was purchased. The DataBlockChain.io approach will streamline and maximize profits for all parties involved.
How Does DataBlockChain Work?
Information firms are massive companies that specialize in selling data to other corporations, such as market analytics, customer testing, and much more. DataBlockChain is an ICO that is looking to break into this industry and change the way it operates by using the blockchain, as you may have guessed.
The added transparency of operating on the blockchain means that they will fundamentally change the way that the data market operates. Along with this technology, Data Blockchain will also make use of AI to source the data in the first place, making for a much more efficient process.
What DataBlockChain Offers?
· Empower: Empower data source providers to monetize their data and capitalize on the demand in the market.
· Transparency: Their blockchain approach provides data providers with full transparency, traceability and auditability, overcoming many of the hurdles data providers currently face in the existing marketplace.
· Confidence: The company’s vetting and grading system for data will build confidence between the end user and data sources.
· Verified: Give business and consumers quality, verified data.
· Simplified: Give end users a simplified, easy-to-use interface with a quick and secure payment system.
· Technology: A robust interface between the business or individual and data sources.
What Problem Does it Solve?
· Data is too Expensive: Since data firms refuse to cooperate out of sheer mistrust, the cost of their information is severely inflated, which puts a drain on buying companies’ resources. DataBlockChain hopes to make their information available for a much more affordable price.
· It is too Hard to Find Relevant Data: Since finding pertinent information with human beings can be a bit of a slow process, DataBlockChain’s use of AI is another one of their innovative practices.
The MVP is fully ready to be used. It can be accessed here: https://www.dbc.io/.
The MVP of the DataBlockChain.io platform is an Alpha release and is intended for evaluation purposes only and is not necessarily “production ready”. As such, it may contain some bugs and other unforeseen issues.
Data Blockchain DBC Coin and ICO Details
The DBCCoin tokens will be used for transactions on DataBlockChain.io and be used to remunerate Data Providers. The token will also function as an essential marketing tool for DataBlockChain.io as it will serve as the basis for the Rewards Program as well as incentivizing partners through a Promotion Program. These functionalities will be fully supported in the Smart Contract using Solidity.
DBCCoin is an ERC-20 Token (with ERC-677 functionality) that is implemented on the Ethereum blockchain. The total supply of tokens is 870,000,000. The Soft Cap is set at $10 Million USD and the Hard Cap is set at $50 Million USD.
Pre-Sale ICO will be held between 27th May to 21st June with the aim to sell 164.58 million tokens at a price of $0.08 while the Main token sale is from 27th June to 21st July with 257.42 million tokens being sold at the rate of $0.12 per token.
• Min purchase for Pre-Sale: 1 ETH
• Min purchase for Main Sale: 0.1 ETH
• All Unsold Tokens will be burned
• Team members will be on a 12 month vesting schedule with 25% released quarterly
Team is comprised of top-notch data industry executives, seasoned leaders and engineers with decades of experience working in the data and technology industries. They are uniquely positioned to capitalize on the cross section of big data, artificial intelligence and Blockchain technology to provide our global customers with the critical information they need.
The team consists of 9 team members and 8 advisors.
DataBlockChain have a very good vision which is backed up by a strong team. The idea itself is extremely interesting and a great example of how blockchain can be used to eliminate the middle man, and make things more transparent.
You can JOIN ICO here.
For more information visit:
· Whitepaper: https://www.dbc.io/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/DBC_IO
· Github: https://github.com/DataBlockChainIO
· Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3361166.0
· Medium: https://medium.com/dbc-io
· Telegram: https://t.me/DBCIO